JULIUS HOMES IS COMMITED
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN
CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID-19:
To allow you to book with peace of mind, we are relaxing our cancellation policies.
Your stay is 100% refunded in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival due to at least one of the following reasons and according to the following conditions.
If you are unable to travel due to one of the following reasons related to COVID-19 (effective on the date of arrival):
- If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation forbids all travel abroad to France or Switzerland.
- If travel or border restrictions in France or Switzerland (ordered by the French or Swiss government in response to COVID-19) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France, Switzerland or to the rented property.
- If the ski resort in which the property is located is ordered to close for winter sports activities (for example ski lifts are closed).
- If the French or Swiss government decides, up to the day before arrival, to impose quarantine restrictions on the country or geographical zone of the property for the period of the client’s stay. This is on condition that the client does not spend the quarantine period in the reserved property.
- If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France, Switzerland or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation.
- The client can cancel their reservation at any time. The deposit will be refuded in full (except transaction and administration fees) and returned no later than 15 days afterwards if one of the conditions described in our cancellation conditions is effective at the time of the booked stay.
- If the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay there are no restrictions on travel and the resort is open, their deposit will be refunded only in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. Otherwise Julius Homes will retain the deposit.